- fundamental thermodynamics
- operational principles of automotive A/C-systems
- pressure, temperature
- superheat, subcooling
- components of the A/C-system and operating principles
- expansion device
- system variants
- Introduction to basics (theory and practice) of refrigeration engineering
- The construction and function of the components of a refrigeration cycle in automotive A/C-systems is advertised
- Understanding of the functionality and the operating performance of the air-conditioning system
The course is addressed to master craftsmen, technicians and engineers, e. g. with the justification on engine construction or process engineering, who will be employed as professionals and entrants respectively in automotive air-conditioning. The course is also focused to employees in the range of construction, quality assurance, application and examination procedures. In the context of this course, the compression refrigeration system is concerned practice oriented in the special application of the automotive refrigeration system.
Procedure, organizational details
The event will be held as a live webinar with Cisco Webex. Participants need an internet access with microphone. A webcam can be used, but is not required. Questions to the speaker can be asked directly via chat function and microphone or afterwards via e-mail. The number of participants is limited to 10. The course documents are provided as pdf.