- introduction to the refrigerant circuit
- properties of the refrigerant R744 compared to R134a or R1234yf
- transcritical refrigerant circuit
- optimal high pressure regulation
- system analysis with the p, h-diagram
- expansion device
- gas cooler
- internal heat exchanger
- safety issues
- introduction to basics of the refrigerant circuit with R744
- understanding of the functionality and the operating performance of transcritical R744 systems
- comparison with conventional refrigerant circuits
The course is addressed to master craftsmen, technicians and engineers, e. g. with the justification on engine construction or process engineering, who will be employed as professionals and entrants respectively in automotive air-conditioning. The course is also focused to employees in the range of construction, quality assurance, application and examination procedures. In the context of this course, the compression refrigeration system is concerned practice oriented in the special application of the automotive refrigeration system.
Knowledge of the refrigeration technology is required (see FK6 or OFK6).
Procedure, organizational details
The event will be held as a live webinar with Cisco Webex. Participants need an internet access with microphone. A webcam can be used, but is not required. Questions to the speaker can be asked directly via chat function and microphone or afterwards via e-mail. The number of participants is limited to 10. The course documents are provided as pdf.